The Montgomeryshire Conservative Association is a thriving organisation. We are a friendly and welcoming group with a constant stream of new members joining in order to support the Welsh Conservative cause locally and to enjoy our busy and varied programme of events.
Our officers are:
- Glyn Davies (President)
- Ruth Canning (Chairman)
- Richard George (Treasurer)
- Avril Hart (Deputy Chairman - Membership and Fundraising)
- Paul Harris (Deputy Chairman - Political)
- Peter Harris (Deputy Chairman - Buildings)
- Cllr Jonathan Wilkinson (Local Campaigning Officer)
- Cllr Amanda Jenner (Deputy Local Campaigning Officer)
- Margaret Lewington (Vice Deputy Chairman - Membership and Fundraising)
All officers can be contacted through the Welshpool office here
You are always very welcome to come and visit us at the Association Office at 20 High Street, Welshpool, SY21 7JP. The office is open 9.00am - 5.00pm Mondays and Wednesdays, and our Secretary, Carys, will always give you a warm welcome.