The Montgomeryshire Conservative Association is a thriving organisation with over 250 members. We are a friendly and welcoming group with a constant stream of new members joining in order to support the Welsh Conservative cause locally and to enjoy our busy and varied programme of events.
Our officers are:
- Glyn Davies (President)
- Ruth Canning (Chairman)
- Richard George (Treasurer)
- Avril Hart (Deputy Chairman - Membership and Fundraising)
- Cllr Jonathan Wilkinson (Deputy Chairman - Political)
- Peter Harris (Deputy Chairman - Buildings)
- Paul Harris (Local Campaigning Officer)
- Annette Dowling (Vice Deputy Chairman Membership and Fundraising)
- Tom White (Young Conservatives Officer)
All officers can be contacted through the Welshpool office here
You are always very welcome to come and visit us at the Association Office at 20 High Street, Welshpool, SY21 7JP. The office is open 9.00am - 5.00pm Mondays and Wednesdays, and our Secretary, Mrs Carys Evans, will always give you a very warm reception.