The Montgomeryshire Conservative Association is a thriving organisation. We are a friendly and welcoming group with a constant stream of new members joining in order to support the Welsh Conservative cause locally and to enjoy our busy and varied programme of events.
Our officers are:
- Glyn Davies (President)
- Martin Canning (Chairman)
- Richard George (Treasurer)
- Paul Harris (Deputy Chairman - Political & Campaigning)
- Ruth Canning (Deputy Chairman - Membership & Fundraising)
- Margaret Lewington (Vice Deputy Chairman - Membership & Fundraising)
- Peter Harris (Buildings Officer)
- Cllr Jonathan Wilkinson (Local Government Officer)
- Cllr Amanda Jenner (Deputy Local Government Officer)
All officers can be contacted through the Welshpool office here
You are always very welcome to come and visit us at the Association Office at 20 High Street, Welshpool, SY21 7JP. The office is open 9.00am - 5.00pm Mondays and Wednesdays.