Montgomeryshire Conservatives recently opened a new Members Room in the Association office at 20 High Street, Welshool. With comfortable chairs, a book swapping library, tea and coffee and WiFi access, the Members Room is the perfect place to meet up with friends, catch up on emails or just quietly read a book.
We also have a large meeting room which is ideal for meetings. For more information please contact our Adminstrator, Carys Evans on 01938 559608 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Montgomeryshire Conservative Association is a thriving organisation with over 200 members. We are a friendly and welcoming group with a constant stream of new members joining in order to support the Welsh Conservative cause locally and to enjoy our busy and varied programme of events.
Our officers are:
- Cllr Nicholas Bardsley (President)
- Ian Harrison (Chairman)
- Charles Wynn Jones (Treasurer)
- Ruth Canning (Deputy Chair - Membership and Fundraising)
- Avril Hart (Vice Chair - Membership and Fundraising)
- Cllr Gwynfor Thomas (Deputy Chair - Political)
- Jonathan Wilkinson (Vice Chair - Political)
- Cllr Aled Davies (Deputy Chair - Building)
All officers can be contacted through the Welshpool office here
You are always very welcome to come and visit us at the Association Office at 20 High Street, Welshpool, SY21 7JP. The office is open 9.30am - 3.30pm Mondays and Thursdays, and our Secretary, Mrs Carys Evans, will always give you a very warm reception.